Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Singing Spring Card


This card is one of my favorites and I've only kept it because I want to copy it for some gifts! I bought the musical score background (retired) specifically to go with the words on this card and this was the first time I used them the way I wanted to. Natural Beauty is one of my favorite sets - of course I only have about 15 "favorite" sets thus far. But when I want to create without a CASE - this is one of the sets I go to. I used my Pretty in Pink ink to make leaves as the background - they don't show up really well in the picture - a new camera that I'm still learning to use! Did the musical score in Certainly Celery on Certainly Celery. Watercolored the bird using my Watercolor crayons. Then used my word punch to make a place to add ribbon.


I have to admit - I didn't know if I would enjoy this putting pictures on a blog and writing about them but it's actually rather fun!!!

No comments: