Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Big project in the works

In about a month my nephew and 2 oldest nieces will graduate from high school. John (19), Maria (18) and Mel (17) have all been homeschooled and John is now at a private school. He did 5 years of high school because when he came to the family, he was behind in school from being in foster care and since he was homeschooled at the time ~ we were able to work with him and he will be graduating with honors now. Anyway, my big project is I'm doing a family heritage recipe book for each of them. Their mom, the most awesome Michelle, is not a craft person but is helping me. We are including family recipes, stories and pictures. I should have pictures of some of the pages up soon. I have a little less than 2 months now so that is what I've been working on continually! Yet I'm ready to get some things on this blog! Thanks Julie for suggesting that I take pictures of the "project" to post! Now I'm even more motivated to get more done.

No comments: