Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Cuttlebug Thank you


This little card went into the tin of cards I did for my sweet sister-in-law, who is more like a sister! It's a blessing to have family members who you enjoy being with - even when they are very different in personality from you. Before telling you about the card let me mention that our family is so "put together" by God. My brother and I did not grow up close at all. After he and I both came to the Lord at separate times in separate places - God began to grow us into family. He and his lovely bride of 20 years adopted 5 of their 6 children and I've had the honor of being a part of their lives. I think because I've nevered married, it's been especially good to be involved with their family! It keeps me from being too self involved!


Now on to the card - I did a one sheet wonder some time ago on glossy paper. This piece with the flowers was the last piece left. So I got to playing around laying things out on card stock and loved the yellow "thanks" from my cuttlebug with the flowers. It doesn't show really well but I matched the pinks - and sponged some on the thanks to make it "match" more.


Materials used: Papers - glossy white, black, barely banana Inks -yoyo yellow, pink passion, stazon black.

No comments: