Thursday, June 7, 2007

Stamper's 10 cards




This is one of the cards we'll be doing at our Stamper's 10 - it's a CASE from Splitcoast and I'll be posting the instructions and credits tomorrow when I've got it all written out for the stampers.

It's "punch" night at Stamper's 10 and I have 2 other "simple" cards using punches. In fact very little stamping is happening but I still like the cards. I'm not real crazy about the one with the gold background - I didn't have the same ribbon as the one I was CASING so I made an adjustment. Also, it has holes punched in the gold leading up to the ladybug and they didn't show in this picture. It's ok but not my favorite - I like the plain no layer white card best!!! I'm going to do several of these for thank you cards this weekend - quick and easy and I just like it!

1 comment:

Julie said...

They look great to me. Hope you have a great time. Tell everyone hi for me.