Monday, June 18, 2007

Just a couple more





OK I got a little "punch happy" but once you get started on these cards they go so quick and then I did some embossing with the Doodle That and I'm telling you it took very little time to get these cards ready. That is HUGE for me because of how busy I have been.

I've been gone over the past 4 days to THE RAMP and didn't get all these posted like I wanted but it only took me about 3 hours between Tuesday night and Wed night to get these cards done AND get some laundry done and work on other things! That is so AWESOME for me!!!!

I'll be writing more about the Ramp experience in my other blog if you want to know about that but for now I have to run over to my brother's house. So watch of the Ramp blog on my other site either later tonight or tomorrow! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Julie said...

WOW, you have been busy! great cards...and tins!