Monday, June 18, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy


I've been really busy both with getting some cards done that are gifts and with getting some tins and picture frames done that are gift for Sunday school teachers and Awana leaders. So these are the cards and the gifts. I'll do them a little at a time but that will make for a number of entries.

I've also just started a class toward getting a doctor of psychology. I must be losing my mind!!!!

Anyway, here are the gifts for the teachers - the tin is like an Altoids tin and I put 2 small sticky note pads and a small sharpie in each. I did trucks with a man or woman driving depending on who the gift was for. This went to Sunday School teachers for this last year along with a book - called EPIC.

What you can't see is that it has the True thyme ribbon around the lid. That's the paper I used and then I cut the truck out and did the "grateful" in black.

No comments: