Tuesday, September 11, 2007

This week in STAMPING!

This week we have our Stamper's Club going on Friday night at 6:30 - we're doing a "One Sheet Wonder" with a fall theme.

Then on Saturday it's time to start Christmas cards. All 3 of these cards were CASED from Splitcoast and since I'm not sure how to do a "link," I'm having to just give you the name of the artist. You can do a search for her work!

The first card is the "present" card. It is a different color than the original and I used colored pencils instead of watercolor crayons. I also added the bow. Thanks to Taylorinco!


Next we'll do a twist on sarahtaptap's card using the in-colors blue bayou and white embossing. The inside is stamped using the blue ink and I'm really liking this card. It's one of my favorites!




Finally, the 3rd card we'll do Saturday is inspired by valeriej. Her card is much nicer but I didn't have the paper to do what she did. We'll also be adding brads instead of the paper "berries"


I'll post our one sheet wonder cards once I'm finished with them all! Also, watch for other cards and gifts for the October Christmas workshops. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Julie said...

cute cards!have fun!