Friday, August 22, 2008

An altered notebook

This was a birthday gift for a wonderful friend ~ I wanted to give her something that she wouldn't make for herself. She's also a stamper, scrapebooker, crafter person and is always doing BEAUTIFUL stuff for others. While my gifts are from the heart, they aren't nearly as AWESOME as her creations. But she really did like the book!


So here's the front using riding hood red, white embossing. Then then I did a pocket on the inside and put a bookmark and a card she could send.

One of the pages using the flowers from Loads of Love to make a border on the top and the bottom of a page!



These are some of the individual pages. I used rub ons, stamps and color pencils to make each page different. Sorry some of the pictures are blurry.





MY Favorite page!!! I love the sunflowers.














The picture above uses the Kiwi Kiss and a new set that I'm in love with. It shows that some of the pages were just stamped.


I love woodstock! you can see the next page faintly. Because the paper is thin, I didn't watercolor, I just colored using the watercolor pencils














I've always loved this basket!









This is the back of the book. Every page was different. It was so fun to just get out all my sets and mix and match them.


Thanks for looking!









No comments: